Instructions for Initial Paper Submission
For online paper submission, please visit Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to WIECON-ECE 2017 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
Each paper should have at least one female author.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore. “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.”
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
• Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
• PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
(Please visit http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ and use conference ID 42967XP)
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: WIECON-ECE 2016 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions. Please check details in the following links:
IEEE policies for plagiarism
IEEE policies for multiple submissions